eLearning has become one of the most popular ways of engaging with learners and it’s easy to understand why when you consider the many benefits:
- Firstly, and probably most importantly, it places learners in control of their learning. They have the flexibility to access eLearning whenever and wherever they like so learning is self-paced.
- eLearning also serves different learning styles and provides interaction and instant feedback/ recognition to keep learners engaged.
- For employers it ensures training is standardised and enables worldwide audiences to be reached quickly and in a cost effective way.
- Our LMS enables learners and employers to track progress real time, providing a range of reporting tools to help manage learning centrally
Our team has extensive experience of developing interactive online training and evaluation programmes. These range from short courses which are sector specific to bespoke programmes commissioned by clients. Courses typically fall into one of the following categories:
Standard Operating Procedures
Compliance & Best Practice
Food Safety Qualifications
Don't just take our word for it, here's some feedback from one of our clients
We worked with Interventions Consulting to design two bespoke online training programmes encompassing engineering training and allergen training which could be administered through our internal Learning Management System.
The team at Interventions Consulting took our material and turned this into programmes that matched our requirements and were designed to keep the audience engaged. We were extremely satisfied with the output and continue to use the programmes with new starters in the team.
Emma, Training Manager
Face to Face Delivery
We deliver a range of courses, workshops and qualifications through our team of highly experienced trainers, each of whom has significant experience in their area of expertise.
Whether you are looking for support to co-create a new management programme, develop an inhouse course to upskill employees, compliance training or to enhance internal training capacity, we are here to support your needs.
Online Compliance courses
We’re excited to offer a wealth of RoSPA assured compliance courses through a partnership between ourselves and fellow Yorkshire based online training specialists – Cloudtrainer.
- Fire Safety
- Infection prevention & Control
- Manual Handling
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Display Screen Equipment
- Emergency First Aid at work
- Asbestos Awareness